Movie.net almost ready!

Well, I've been working hard to translate most of the material from the previous design to the new Moviefy. Hopefully it will be ready for tomorrow.
This is taking more time than I thought but I think the site looks superb now and the design will stay for as long as it can.
Now it's time to promote the site everywhere I can! So Moviefy can finish this year the way MoviesCenter ended up last year, before the big downtime on Freehostia servers before New Year's. That fucked me a lot, because the visitors were increasing each day.
This year hasn't been easy for this little project. Redesigns, changing of host, etc, etc. But step by step I'm improving my resources. I hope the visits go up so I won't have to depend on free host anymore and have Moviefy the way I want it.
That's pretty much it. I'll be listening some tunes on iTunes (doh!)
And if you like movies don't forget to spread the word about my movie site!!!!

0 comments: